From time to time I get questions on creativity, creative thinking and idea generation (not to mention genius,
personal development or self-help) from the super surfer readers of this website. This new section will
be an archive for those Q&A sessions.... (To protect the privacy of my correspondents, I will change their
- How To Use The Ideas You Have And How to Get Better Ideas
Answering a reader's questions on what he can do with the ideas that he has, how he can get better ideas, and how to deal with his ideomotor idea-generating condition.
- Visualize: How to improve your visualization skills
Visualization exercises to help you become better at visualizing your goals and dreams and improve your overall visualization skills.
- Will visualising a dangerous situation manifest it?
Answering a reader's fears that visualising dangerous situations would cause them to manifest in real life. This article explores whether it is dangerous to visualise things going wrong or bad things happening.
- Visualization techniques: answers to your visualization technique questions
Applying visualization techniques to get clearer visualization and to enjoy visualizing more. Answers to a reader's questions on becoming better at visualization.
- Advanced Creative Visualization: How to take your visualizing to the next level
Discover these advanced creative visualization skills involving eyes-open visualizing. Master visualization with the secret techniques that make it easy to visualize perfectly.
- BrainBubble super hyper mega crazy revolutionary IQ Booster question
Answering a reader's question on whether the BrainBubble IQ boosting technique of regularly holding one's breath while swimming underwater can be achieved with regular breath holding on dry land!
- Retarded thoughts and what to do about them!
Learn how to overcome your retarded thoughts, stupid ideas, and develop the mental mouth discipline to curb your lip and only say things worth saying.
- Using the Law of Attraction to Get Everything You Want and Avoid What You DON'T want!
Exploring an Italian reader's free ebook, The What You Want Way, on how to get everything you want, and avoid what you DON'T want, using the law of attraction.
- Sexual transmutation questions and answers
Answering a reader's questions on my article on Sexual Transmutation. Getting down to the nitty gritty details...
- More Sex Transmutation Q&A
Brian writes to ask me about using sex transmutation with goal visualization and goal attainment. He wants to know whether you build the sex energy through fantasy and then transmute the energy into goals. Let's find out...
- A Player's Questions and Thoughts About Sexual Transmutation
Ray is a player intrigued by sex transmutation, here are his questions and my answers to him.
- Ray's Sex Transmutation Exercises and His Manifestation Results...
Discover how one reader has developed his own sex transmutation exercises to immediately boost his mindpower, generate creative insights, and get immediate, spooky results from visualization...
- How to stop thinking like a genius and start acting like a genius
Mr JS writes in to say that he is thinking like a genius but finding it hard to put his brilliant thoughts into action, and he asks what he should to do. Here is my reply...
- 3 tips on seeing the future in dreams
Answering a reader's question about how to see the future in dreams. Discover more of your vast mindpower with these 3 ways to dream and predict the future.
- Underwater swimming - intelligence gains or better mental clarity?
Kasper asks whether underwater swimming can really boost your intelligence or give you greater mental clarity. Here's my response...
- What is the Alpha mind state?
Sangeet writes from India and wants to know what the alpha mind state is that I write about in Brain Squeezer 008 ALPHA BETTER. Here is my response....
- Getting clarity on remote viewing the future
Dustin has a question about my Remote Viewing The Future article and he wants to get some greater clarity in his RV sessions. Here's my response..
- Brain Squeezer 019 Channeled Genius - A Reader's Concerns
OJ writes with his concerns about my advice in Brain Squeezer 019 Channeled Genius. Here's how I answered his concerns...
- From Brain Squeezers to Alan's CRE8ING Challenges
For Brain Squeezer subscribers, here's an additional creativity resource courtesy of Robert Alan Black, one of the top creativity consultants in the world.
- Creative Inventor Gets Cold Shoulder
An inventor writes in to ask for suggestions regarding getting his creative inventions to market. Given that he thinks he has invented a FREE ENERGY machine, he is surprised by the luke warm response.
- How meditators can re-start the image-streaming process
Filip, a reader of this site, writes to say he can't do image streaming because he has trained his mind to be silent, and wants to know how he can re-start the image stream process.
- Laziness Cure: How To Overcome Laziness
Laziness feels good until you are met with the consequences of being lazy. Here are some simple tips on overcoming laziness so you can achieve the life you want.
- Creative Flow: Is it possible to enjoy consistent flow states?
Answering Ananda's question about creative flow states, and whether it's possible to be 'in the flow' consistently. We look at two key aspects.
- Creative Flow 2: Live Forwards, Not Backwards
Continuing the discussion with Ananda on the subject of creatively living in the flow. In this part of the correspondence, we embrace the idea of living forwards, not backwards...
- Super Breathing Exercises and Intelligence Question
Vickram wrote in to ask for clarity on the Bruce Leeified brain breathing technique. Here is my response...
- Gingko Biloba Brain Nutrition Question
Vikram, a reader of this site, writes in to ask whether taking Gingko Biloba will help him with his studies. I reply and include some useful brain nutrition tips...
- Mindfulness, speed thinking, and the best method of thinking
Shekhar writes to ask about increasing brainpower through the Brain Squeezer mindfulness and speed thinking exercises and wants to know the best method of thinking. Here's my answer...
- What are the most interesting thoughts?
There's a saying that the happiest person thinks the most interesting thoughts and Shekhar writes in to ask what are the most interesting thoughts? A great question, to which here is my reply...
- Artistic Genius - How can I attain artistic genius?
Nate wrote in looking for tips on attaining artistic genius. Here is my reply with a brain dump on resources and tips to develop artistic intelligence and genius...
- Touch Writing: How to quicken your manual copying skills ten-fold!
Develop your ability to copy from the board without looking down at the page. You will become much faster at note taking and copying information from the white board or black board.
- Why A Reader Wants Me To Get The Fuck Out Of Here!
Tim wrote in to give me a gentle telling off for using the word "fucking" in a headline on my website main page. It prompted a great discussion about swear words and other things...
- Perception: How our expectations influence perception
Kirsten, a high-school art teacher, wrote to me with fascinating information about how expectations influenced her students perception of a randomly generated sheet of dots.
- Image Streaming: The Mirror-Mirror Technique
Discover a new stimulus technique for image streaming shared by Joseph Phillips.